Customer satisfaction is right at the heart of the taxidermy studio laboratory's activity, in a constant search for new creations: in the laboratory, every single diorama with scenes from animal life or any other type of preparation is created manually and in a truly unique manner.
Thanks to accurate processing procedures, the skins prepared in the laboratory have a filmy and glossy appearance, are completely odorless, and follow with great precision the details of the model, which is studied specifically for each and every preparation.
In addition to the laboratory, the studio includes a warehouse for the storage of skins and trophies, and an exhibition area, where, together with a wide range of samples, it is possible to view the finished items ready for delivery: this makes it possible to agree with the client customizations for a correct setting, at the same time enabling the latter to appreciate the high quality of preparations, as well as their actual overall dimensions.
The laboratory's creations, capable of meeting the most diverse customer needs, include:
- naturalization for museums, societies, and private collections
- classic European skull mount preparation of trophies on wooden shields
- shoulder mount and rug mount
- full body preparations
- composition of multiple animals with diorama
- tusk mounts (elephant, hippopotamus, wart hog, wild boar) with different types of customized finishing, in metal or wood
- collectibles of various kinds, customized and created according to the client's drawing
The use of molecular moth repellent, which guarantees excellent protection from the attack of parasites, is guaranteed for each preparation: the specific polymers and resins chosen grant elasticity, lightness, and durability to skins.